• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Monster Fish!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I hear they are really good...but I cant eat em if I didnt raise em..and if I didnt raise em who knows what they ate
LOL WHO KNOWS WHAT ANY FISH CRAB CHICKEN COW OR PIG ATE BEFORE IT WAS ON OUR PLATE LOL. YA KNOW A CRAB ISNT PICKY ITLL EAT A FISH, ROTTING ANIMALS, AND BODIES :D. LORD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THOSE CRABS HEVE EATEN BEFORE WE GET THEM ;)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
CALEB WHY WOULD I WANT A CATFISH THEN CAN REACH 3 FT NO THANKS LOL NOW THAT 150 YOU HAVE WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO SHOW CALLEY HOW TO CATFISH THOUGH LOL!

rich_one

Members
Fish sizes:
1 Pacu is 14 inches, 2 are 9 inches
Redtail Cat is 16-17 inches
Channel cat is 8 inches

BigZ, you mystery african cichlid is 5 to 6 inches, and they think he is about maxed out.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
So I think I am going to open this up to non-club members by the time I get home Thursday evening, for whatever is left... I want to try to avoid having to house a few of these monsters, and delaying my plans!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Bump!

Hey... maybe some of you can have pacu fro Friday dinner? ROFLMAO!

Okay guys... in the interest of hopefully not getting stuck with all of these monsters on Saturday, these are free to the DMV (when I confirm they have a large enough tank) when I get home at around 7 pm tonight. Anybody know a guy, who knows a guy, who is that girl's cousin, that knows a guy with a monster tank and might be interested in any or all of these fish, point him this way!

rich_one

Members
For those of you picking up fish at my house...

Please plan to pick them up between 2 and 4 pm. I need to try to have all pickups completed by around 4, because I have to prepare for a birthday dinner for the wife on Saturday, and I don't think she'd be all that appreciative of me conducting fish business during her birthday dinner! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Okay... so I got the following email, at 7:55 pm... so um, how come I don't see it in this thread??? The email message:

Dear rich_one,

YSS has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Free Monster Fish! - in the Marketplace forum of Capital Cichlid Association Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9256&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Where will the pick up be? At Waldorf? I may be interested in the african cichlid depending on what it is, but if I have to pick up at Waldorf, then I will have to pass.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Capital Cichlid Association Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=20914&auth=7888116669b6ea563fc01f31450abb3d

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Have not heard from the person who claimed the other all day. Anyone else interested pm me... if I don't hear from him by tomorrow morning, the pacus and catfish are back on the market.

-Rich