• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

minifoot's fish list

minifoot77

Members
my latest list for delivery to the meeting....

P. nicholsi .5" to 1" $3 LOTS available

p. typus wild parents from dave's 1.5" 20 available

koi angels, dark marble angels $2 many available and lots of sizes

s. petricola 1.25" $5 LOTS available

i also have jewels in the blood red variety and a couple of j. transciptus bemba

mscichlid

Founder
Are the jewels the same as the pair you gave me last year? Do you have a large male that you want to get rid of?

minifoot77

Members
i also forgot the l. brevis kitumba i have a pair or two and everything from adults to fry $15 a pair and $4 for 1"-2"

and multies i have lots $4/piece

minifoot77

Members
not a problem when do you want them? you are more than welcome to come pick up or i can meet you somewhere... if you pick up you can always pick which fish you want though :)

Enkay

Members
I am about 2 hours from Aberdeen in Annandale, VA. I can drive up on the weekend if you can give me a window of time that you will be available.

Just need to check the honey do list before I can commit to whether it will be saturday or sunday. Afternoon for sure though.

Enkay

Members
I can leave Saturday morning at 9 and get there by 11:00 - 11:30. Does that work? Can you please message me your address and a phone number?

Thanks.