• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LIVE FOODS AND VARIOUS FISH DELIVERED TO MTG

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I can bring to the meeting or ship by mail (cost for shipping is $12 for local DC area and $20 for most anywhere else in the US). Likely I will have some of the fish listed below available for the next couple of months. The cultures are always available.

LIVE FISH FOODS
Daphnia is $5 a bag
Microworms, starter is free to any CCA member who asks via PM, or $3 for a going culture in a sandwich box.
Vinegar eels cultures are $4 each in a sandwich box.
Grindal worm cultures are $15 in a box with all internals.
All purchases of cultures come with my procedures if you send a request to aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

All the fish I sell are home grown. If you want to see pictures of any specific group of fish, PM me.

FISH AVAILABLE
Corydoras habrosus, (AKA dainty pygmy cory) $5 each or 6 for $25
Aphyosemion australe orange, $6 pair
Aphyosemion striatum, $6 a pair
Gymnogeophagus balzanii (Argentine eartheaters) $12 pair, extra females $5 each (2 pair available)
Corydoras sterbai $6 each or 6 for $30

veil tail koi angelfish (good straight fins) $5 ea for quarter size bodies
koi angelfish, $4 each, 6 for 20
Black lace angelfish, $4 each
Velvet balck angelfish, $6 each
Silver angelfish, $3 each
albino corys, $4 ea
corydoras paleatus, $4 ea, six for $20
Albino ancistrus, $3 each for 2 to 3 inch fish, $10 a pair for adults

Blue gouramis, $3 each, pairs for $5
Black Banded Sunfish, $10 each, will give you my permit number so you can prove you got them legally.

LIVEBEARERS
Painted swords, $9 PER TRIO
Red velvet swords, $9 PER TRIO
Red wag platys, $7 PER TRIO
Spotted blue platys, $7 PER TRIO

also available in limited numbers
C axelrodi $6 ea or 6 for 30.
C oiapoquensis $8 ea or 6 for $42
C pygmaus, $ 6 but only 2 left, got to keep the breeders so they will be more in a few months

IN PROCESS = WILL BE READY NEXT MONTH
German Blue rams
Corydoras trilineatus, Leopard cory
Albino red deltatail guppies

msjinkzd

invert junkie
frank can I snag 2 more daphnia cultures please! Mine cannot keep up with the demand in the fish room :)

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Dom, your mailbox is full so I cannot respond to your questions. Did not know how else to contact you except here.