• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hey Matt, snook update

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I got a red bay snook awhile back from Matt Quinn. He is in my 230g with my big *** tropical gar and 4 polypterus. So far, its holding its own and not causing any problems! Occasionally the trop gar takes a bite out of him, but so far so good (or ok at least)
attachment.php

attachment.php

A few of his tankmates:
attachment.php

attachment.php

rich_one

Members
Nice snook! My green snook got killed, unfortunately. I think snooks are kinda underrated, and are very cool fish!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
Snooks are great fish but not as aggressive as a lot of other Central Americans. And they get BIG...

Matt

rich_one

Members
Snooks are great fish but not as aggressive as a lot of other Central Americans. And they get BIG...

Matt
Yeah... I tried to get away with him in with my lyonsi, oscar and synspillum. So much for THAT idea. The lyonsi didn't like him AT ALL.

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie
he is doing great wth my primitive guys, except for every once in awhile the gar gets a taste for snook. So far, no lasting damage and if the gar gets too aggressive I will pull the snook.