• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ft: 55 tank, nice stand, and sand

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys!
I'm in need of a tank with at lest a 1.5' width and my 55 just isnt enough for the fish thats living in it so I'd love to -if possible- trade it for a 75
Now, I know that seems a little out of wack but the 55 comes with tops, a nice wooden stand, and white sand that I payed $50 for at congressional. I'll also throw in some fish or plants to make it worth while.
I only need the tank and stand -preferabely a metal stand but I dont mind
I want to make the tank bare bottom so thats why Im throwing in the sand
I would like to sell the 55 and then look for a 75 but the fish in the 55 wont do too well in any of my other tanks so I need to keep him by himself.
If you are interested please pm me, Im willing to throw in a few extras or a little money, I can also post pics of the tank if you'd like
thanks for looking

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump
tank is now for sale
tank and tops: $55
sand: $20
stand: $45
Or $90 for everything
prices are obo
If someone buys the tank I'd need someone to hold the lungfish for the time that it takes me to find him a bigger tank. I'd much rather do a trade so I dont have to scramble to find him a home and so I can save him the stress
Again, I'll throw in some plants, fish, and equiptment to make it more worth while if you decide to trade.
Also, I know a lungfish cant live a 75 his whole life but they dont grow that fast so I still have some time
Thanks!

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump
If you buy everything I'll throw in a t5, some plants, fish, and other fish stuff Im not using