• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Support your local Fish Store.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Folks...please support your local fish store!!! Especially the ones that sponsor us and are affiliated to our club. They are our link to keeping our hobby alive and by supporting them we can look at each other in the mirror and feel confident that when everything else crashes we can at least go to our local store and purchase what we need. Pardon the run on sentence.

Why don't we set up a miniature field trip to one of our LFS's after our meeting in April as a start. Let's say Scales Tropical Fish Warehouse as starting point for now, since Andrew and James are members to our club.

Kind of like, an after party or after gathering immediately after the meeting on Saturday April 11th. I know...I used after 3 times in a sentence, sue me if you like. I'm on a roll so let me finish! Let's do it guys...let us not forget our incredible fish stores who some how even in this bad economy survive somehow.

Cool,

Richard Mendez
Proud cichlidholic and proud member to the coolest club in the entire Globe!!!

Subby2007Logo-2.png

Cartel

Members
I would go I always need something! Plus I meant to buy a nice betta for my planted tank the other day but I forgot while I was there!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Cartel, you need to join our club my friend. I'll let you borrow the $20 if need be, of course at 3 points, which is interest, ya know;) Yea, I can hardly see your name, but if you join your name will be in GREEN.

RM
Subby2007Logo-2.png

Cartel

Members
I told you at the table last time I didn't bring enough cash since it was my first go round but that I def would at the next meet. Unless you want me to mail it?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I told you at the table last time I didn't bring enough cash since it was my first go round but that I def would at the next meet. Unless you want me to mail it?

No Pressure Dude! I remember now what you said to me, Cool!

RM

Lively

Members

*laughing* I was so psyched about joining, this is what I did... I was out of checks (still am) so I set up a "bill payment" on my bill pay system had my bank send the check and emailed Pat my application...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
*laughing* I was so psyched about joining, this is what I did... I was out of checks (still am) so I set up a "bill payment" on my bill pay system had my bank send the check and emailed Pat my application...

That's Great Stacy!

RM

iamzrad

Members
Ever since the Feb. meeting, Thai and I always go to Scales afterwards for the after-party and we always see familiar faces.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Cartel, you need to join our club my friend. I'll let you borrow the $20 if need be, of course at 3 points, which is interest, ya know;) Yea, I can hardly see your name, but if you join your name will be in GREEN.

RM
Subby2007Logo-2.png
6 points richard hes a tony homo supporter!:D

mrkillie

Members

Why doesn't the club just open a Paypal account? Then those of us who want to join can do it immediately when something like this reminds us.

Joel

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Folks...please support your local fish store!!! Especially the ones that sponsor us and are affiliated to our club. They are our link to keeping our hobby alive and by supporting them we can look at each other in the mirror and feel confident that when everything else crashes we can at least go to our local store and purchase what we need. Pardon the run on sentence.

Why don't we set up a miniature field trip to one of our LFS's after our meeting in April as a start. Let's say Scales Tropical Fish Warehouse as starting point for now, since Andrew and James are members to our club.

Kind of like, an after party or after gathering immediately after the meeting on Saturday April 11th. I know...I used after 3 times in a sentence, sue me if you like. I'm on a roll so let me finish! Let's do it guys...let us not forget our incredible fish stores who some how even in this bad economy survive somehow.

Cool,

Richard Mendez
Proud cichlidholic and proud member to the coolest club in the entire Globe!!!
Subby2007Logo-2.png
there seems to always be one at scales after the meeting.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am working on it.
I started looking at the different types of accounts for paypal
Saturday night.

Cartel

Members
Yup I wouldnt mind paypal to send the money. I just don't EVER mail anything. I didnt even know where the post office was here until a couple months ago after living here for 6 months...Plus I dont use checks. Like I said before I want to join but itll just have to wait till the next meeting to do it in person! Its soon enough anyways.