• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MOVING OUT SOME MALAWI FOR SALE

Making room for some tangs. I have for sale a few malawi species:

Champsochromis Caerulus group of 4 unsexed 3.5" $50 This group came from Scales. Hate to let these go.
Cyrtocara Moori group of 5 unsure of ratio (1 alpha male definite) $40
Electric Blue Ahli reverse trio males are colored 3.5"+ $25
Fossochromis Rostratus group of 5 unsexed 3" $35

Letting these go cheap due to my tank space issue and I need the room for some tangs. Pickup is in Owings Mills

Gerard

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Trader...Sith Lord even. Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you. The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.

Yes, you rid of Malawi for Tang, beware of the dark side brother G.

Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.

May the Force be with you,

Richard Jedi Knight

Subby2007Logo-3.png

LOL:lol: Only a few will be spared. I still can see the light although it has pierced the darkness of the great dark hole. There shall be a return someday howbeit the day unknown. Yes the force is with me. Thank you my friend. You got me rolling!!!!!:lol:

Gerard

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Always two there are, no more, no less: a Master Empress and an apprentice.

Urm. Put a shield on my saber I must.

Strong am I with the force.

RM
aswobiwanjedi6172684sn9.jpg

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
you guys are funnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol! why as i was reading i was also hearing the actual voices o f yoda and crew:pound:

Making room for some tangs. I have for sale a few malawi species:

Champsochromis Caerulus group of 4 unsexed 3.5" $50 This group came from Scales. Hate to let these go. SOLD
Cyrtocara Moori group of 5 unsure of ratio (1 alpha male definite) $40
Electric Blue Ahli reverse trio males are colored 3.5"+ $25
Fossochromis Rostratus group of 5 unsexed 3" $35 SOLD

Letting these go cheap due to my tank space issue and I need the room for some tangs. Pickup is in Owings Mills

Gerard

Champs SOLD
Rostratus SOLD