• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angels need your help

Greengirl

Members
[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I did it! I'm officially registered for the inaugural Ride to Conquer Cancer® benefiting Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, Sibley Memorial, and Suburban Hospitals! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've committed to riding 150+ miles and raising critical funds to support cancer research and treatment, and I need your help. Please be a part of my journey & make a donation today. I have already pledge all my charity angel earnings to the Lindsey Joelle Memorial fund, but this is important to me too as a family friend passed of this horrible disease. To Everyone who donates and tells me, I will give away for free my next batch of angels when they are ready to anyone who asks. I am hoping to have a batch at CatCon.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use the link at the bottom to make an online donation by searching for my name. Thanks in advance for your generosity![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Donate: http://dc14.ridetovictory.org/site/TR?pg=pfind&fr_id=1070[/FONT]

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks for doing this, Alexandra. We all have people we love who have been affected by cancer.

Just donated.

Cheers,
Tony