• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish FT

Loc

Members
Hi,

I got two fishes I'm not sure what type but they are pretty nice. About 4in but would like to trade them for one moba frontosa, or burundi, or clown loaches.

Let me know - and yes I am a member, I just paid at last meeting.

Thanks
Loc

image-11.jpg

Last edited:

Loc

Members
Thanks - So I've been told once before but haven't been able to find out much about them. $10 for both. I'm located in odenton - outside of fort meade.

frkyltn

Members
I would take them but too far for me..I'm in Lorton,Va...I have 1 Iranian red with my school of bosami rainbow. I work on Capital hill if you ever in DC during week days.

spazmattik

Members
10 bucks is a steal for those at that size. if they make it to the meeting I would give 12 for them! come on raven, its 2 dollar tuesday. lol

fish

Banned
Doesn't look like a 75 either.

Fish, you should start a thread with pics of your tanks.

Just so u can hate on my pics? No chance. I thought you were banned xD And this tank is 100% 75 gallons. It is a 1990s ORIGINAL oceanic systems tank with 180 gallon thick glass...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

npbarca

Members
Well I see what looks like a crumpled up paper towel. Let's say that has a diameter of roughly 3", which is pretty accurate, maybe even a little big. Using that as a scale, it looks like it is roughly 36" long, and roughly 24" tall. Doesn't seem like the dimensions of a 75.

Loc

Members
Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the next meeting but if they are still available I'll bring them.