• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pick up Mystic White PFS Danny's Pool Supply

Howie

Members
Does anyone live near Danny's in Crofton and will definitely be attending the April meeting? I need a bag of Mystic White PFS and want to avoid the trek from DC if at all possible. (I bought 4 bags on my last trip out there and should have bought one more) :(

I will prepay Danny's by calling in with my credit card and so basically it would be just you picking up one bag and delivering to meeting. I'm happy to return the favor.

Please let me know via PM and we can coordinate. Thanks!

FishEggs

I can drive through Crofton on my way home from work. I will also be attending the april meeting. I think i can pick a bag up for ya.

Becca

Members
I'd love a few bags if you're willing to make a run...

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Forester

Members
I'll take 2 bags. Pay you back at the meeting or try to get it to you before?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I think you should be charging a delivery fee! Or at least some cookies!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca gave me her recipe for her ginger pumpkin bread that was at the FEB meeting. It was so good, making it for collateral would mean i could make one for myself too. yummmm good call chriscoli !! Baking always suffices as payment ... it touches the soul/tummy

Becca

Members
Becca gave me her recipe for her ginger pumpkin bread that was at the FEB meeting. It was so good, making it for collateral would mean i could make one for myself too. yummmm good call chriscoli !! Baking always suffices as payment ... it touches the soul/tummy

I can agree to another pumpkin bread! Lol

FishEggs

I've been trying not to get too big of a "soul" from all the baking my wife does. lol

So far i've got:

Howie -- 1 bag
Becca -- 3? bags
Mason -- 2 bags
Lucas -- 2 bags

I would prefer cash on delivery at the meeting. price per bag is $13.77 including tax so $14.00 per bag delivered to meeting. $0.23 Delivery fee fair enough?

still room for more if anyone else needs some.

Becca

Members
Make mine an even 4 bags and yes, your delivery fee is quite reasonable!

I've been trying not to get too big of a "soul" from all the baking my wife does. lol

So far i've got:

Howie -- 1 bag
Becca -- 3? bags
Mason -- 2 bags
Lucas -- 2 bags

I would prefer cash on delivery at the meeting. price per bag is $13.77 including tax so $14.00 per bag delivered to meeting. $0.23 Delivery fee fair enough?

still room for more if anyone else needs some.

i think i only need 1 not 2 hehe... so change me down to 1 bag please. maby if i had a basement or a shed i would stock up lol

thx

Forester

Members
How big are the bags? I might end up wanting more. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App