• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Starting to build a huge system anyhelp is apprrciated

Cicmagnet

Members
Ok i have 4 75 gallon tanks and a 40 gallon long well i want to build a rack and plumbing system for all 40 gallon centered on top 2 75 below 2 75 below with a huge column in the middle as a fluidized bed with sump on to of colmn top 40 gallon is live plant refugium 4 75 are display i can explain in more detail but i think i need someone who knows about all of it just to help with a few details tried research but this dont seem to have been done before so i will be building my self thank you in advance to any one who reads this

Jt731

Members
I think it's less that you aren't unique and more most people won't read that steady stream of consciousness. If you want to go into details include more periods please.

Most freshwater folks don't bother with fsb filters but the guy at American Aquarium products does a ton and has a bunch of information at his site:
http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/FluidizedSandFilter.html

Take away the fsb and and plenty of people have made a rack with a central sump, you then just have to figure out if the water flow through your system is enough to feed the fsb of if you will need a separate pump to feed the fsb

Cicmagnet

Members
See i want to build a funtional yet beautiful display i will be posting a video to youtube soon i will put the link in here so you can get a better idea of what i mean

Cicmagnet

Members
Well seems this is put on hold was just offered a saltwater store in florida gunna purchase it the end of this week so guess ill be in florida after this week lol

Cicmagnet

Members
Thank you all i just moved back to michigan 2 year ago from florida lol and i will keep everyone updated just have to say this the best forum ive had the pleasure of joining thank you again

Cicmagnet

Members
Well the deal fell thru but the store is in north palm beach and i was going to move it to sarasota so sry i alerted to soon but back to the old project