• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cool Shrimp Available for FAST PRE ORDER

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Guys,

I have the opportunity to order some really nice, rare shrimp, and wanted to share with you all. We have a quick turn around on a shrimp order. I need to have your requests in by MONDAY at 10 AM. I also need a 50% deposit paypalled to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com by the same time. These shrimp should be arriving on Wednesday, and would need to be picked up by Saturday at the Batfish Warehouse OR at the CCA meeting. CCA's speaker is Mike Hellwig, and if you've never heard him talk on fish, you should seriously consider coming. I can also ship them -- I just don't want to be stuck holding some delicate shrimp for a while. :)

The leading shrimp on these is the Sulawesi Harlequin Shrimp. They are 6 for $50 -- Limit SIX PER PERSON. I'm extremely limited in the number I can get, so I will only accept an order for up to 6 from one person. These are a gorgeous shrimp, C. spongicola, and will apparently breed in freshwater.

Additionally, I have the following shrimp available with no limits in number.

Vampire Shrimp (Atyopsis cf. gabonensis) -- $20
Bamboo Shrimp (Atyopsis mollucensis) -- $12
Whisker Shrimp - $2 (Doesn't anyone keep these guys anymore?)
Blue Velvet Shrimp -- $7.50, 6 for $40 (Neocard. spp.)
Orange Bee Shrimp -- $5 (C. propinqua)
Orange Sunkist Shrimp -- $8 (Neo. denticulara)
Red Rili Shrimp -- $7.50, 6 for $40

Please note that I don't mind holding the Whisker, Velvet, Blue, Sunkist, or Rili shrimp for a little while if you can't make the CCA meeting. The same goes for any of the following critters.

Crawfish -- NO VIRGINIA SALES.
Mexican Dwarf Orange -- $9
White Craw -- $20
Blue Craw -- $25

I also have a list of very cool fish, which I don't mind holding for a bit. With the same terms, I have some seriously cool other fishes:

TANK RAISED Ruby Tetra (Axelrodia) -- 12 for $50. These are about 50% more expensive than wild caught Rubies. But, they're tank raised and way hardier.
Rainbow Dace -- $5
GOLD Denisoni Barb -- $100 each, Buy 2, get 1 Free.
Orange Aeneus Catfish -- $16
Amblydoras hancocki -- $8
Stone Cat (Hara jerdoni) -- $3
Apsisto. Mac. "Redtail", PAIR -- $35
Apisto. Cac. "Mega Red," PAIR -- $48
Apisto. Panduro. "Sky Blue," PAIR -- $40 (These are nice, I have a pair of them myself, and I'll send you bad photos if you ask).
Noble Gourami -- $15
Homaloptera zollingeri -- $7 or 3/$15
Asselus Puffer -- $20, 3 for $50. This is a seriously cool puffer. They are SCHOOLING, purely freshwater puffers. They look kind of like a really pretty figure-8 puffer, but unlike the Figure-8, they're a community fish. Extremely peaceful, but they do need snails in their diet.
Panda Platy -- $4, 3 for $10
L183 Pleco -- $18

Fire Newt -- $4
Blue Tail Newt -- $20
Paddle Tail Newt -- $14
Marble Salamander -- $25 (Non Aquatic)
Wood Turtles -- $60

Sorry for the SUPER QUICK turn around, let's get ordering. ;) Please order by E-mail to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com, do not order here.

zackcrack00

Members
Please PM Becca, she will REALLY appreciate it. In every FS, WTB, etc. thread she creates, there is always a little note at the end saying she is looking for cool shrimp.

Becca

Members
Sent you an(other) e-mail. You've got almost every fish on our "bucket list" right now... WOW.