• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 180g and 10 F1 Kapampa Frontosas

acormier

Members
About a year ago I begun to set up a breeding colony of F1 Kapampa Frontosa cichlids. Unfortunately, I do not have to time or space to follow through with the the breeding. So, I am now attempting to sell the 180g tank they are housed in as well as my fish. The tank is in fair condition and includes the stand as well as the sand currently in it. I am asking $200. for tank, sand, and stand. The fish are F1 kapampa Frontosas that I bought from two different individuals. My alpha male is from mosta-frontosa, based out of florida. All others I bought from a fish breeder north of baltimore, whom I researched on cyphos.com. Fish range from 4-6". Individually I would like $40. for the smaller ones, and $60. for the larger ones. If anyone is interested in the whole colony and/or the tank, I would be interested in negotiating. Thanks

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sweet deal on the tank ..Tony i think i saw your name on it lol
Wish i have space for it

I know I joke all the time, but bringing home another 180 would seriously be the end of my marriage. :scared0016:

So yeah... gonna have to pass. Awesome deal though.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I know I joke all the time, but bringing home another 180 would seriously be the end of my marriage. :scared0016:

SECRETLY CALLED TONYS WIFE TO GIVE HER A HEADS UP JUST IN CASE ...HEHEHEHE :D

F8LBITE

Members

I thought I told you how to handle a feisty woman! ;)