• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dan Ye's Fish

rich_one

Members
Met Matt at DCA and we picked up a couple boxes of fish shipped from Dan Ye. I have to tell you... I am quite stunned at the quality of these fish. I got a hartwegi and a zonatum. That zonatum was pretty white and bland in the bag. Once I got it in the tank, I walked away for 5 minutes, got back and WOW! BLLLUUUUEEEEE! It is easily the prettiest fish I have right now. And I say that, having owned it for less than 24 hours! I am literally floored. And to think, I didn't even originally order this fish.

I would have to say that few can match the quality of Dan's fish. Thanks, Dan!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
One of my fish must have been banging on the zonatum pretty good today. Caught him in the act, and the zonatum looks pretty bummed out right now. I have removed the offending fish and relocated him. I'm going to give the zonatum some time to heal for a few days, then I'll get pics when he is looking better again.

-Rich