• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH AND AQUARIUM BLOW OUT.

Peacockbass

Hello i am in the process of moving out of my house and need to sell lots and lots of aquariums and fish. first my name is Brian and my phone number is 4437977596. I am very limited on time to post this so i cant list everything. please call or text my number for information. I will not have access to a computer everyday.

the list includes

45 gallon tall planted tank. fully stocked mostly angelfish canister filter
2 55 gallon tanks
72 bow front
5 or 6 29 gallon tanks
3 or 4 20 gallon highs
6 50 gallon breeders
3 30 gallon longs
45 high
we may be able to sell parts of the rack with the tanks depends on what you want.
265 gallon tank homemade stand and canopy with overflows and 75 gallon sump with trikle filter.
most all tanks have heaters and sponge filters currently build on a breeder rack. please check out videos by camotruck1980 on youtube to get a better idea of what i have. and make offers please this stuff needs to go.
there are also some 10, 20 and 29 gallon tanks sitting around

the fish include.

baby gold head comps
group of 12 2 to 3 inch gold head comps
10 burundi frontosa about 3 to 4 inchs
texas flowerhorn hybrid
breeding pair of jaguars
10 to 12 inch adult jag
4 jaguars that are about 5 to 6 inchs
pair of convicts
3 oscars. all around 6 inchs
very large pacu
hybrid redtail shovelnose cat. 17inch
shovelnose cat about 15 inch
2 jack dempseys
and im sure there is a boat load of crap i forgot just was trying to get the word out and get started remember please contact me at 4437977596 i will try to check here but not sure about that.

Peacockbass

here is what is still available 2 jack dempseys
Redtail shovelnose hybred
Tiger shovelnose
Huge pacu
125 gallon tank with 3 hob filters
45 tall planted angelfish tank
Few 10 20 29 and 30 gallon tanks
Texting is the best way to get intouch. While at work I can't answer phone and there is literally no service where I am living. So please text 4437977596 with any questions thanks.