• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB, Frontosa

CJ.

Members
Hello all, I'm looking for couple of frontosas, prefer size around 2-inches, if any one has some want to apart, let me know. Thanks.

CJ.

Members
sry guys, I am new to this forum, basically I would like to get fish from local. Im not familiar with these names "Batfish, beltway hada, etc." are they local re-seller, online or our member here? how do i get touch with them?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Batfish is a local vendor who is also a club member. They have their own subforum on the forum, and Joshua's (the Owner) screen name is JLW.

Beltway is a local fish store in Greenbelt.

davidhusker

Members
I have a ton of Burundi fronts i've been growing for about 8-9 months now in my 125. some are almost 3"+

I have probably 30 of them in there, just too lazy to go to any auctions or meetings anymore so I figured I would just let them grow.

I am really far away from you though, but just putting the word out. Would sell them for $8 each or 6 for 45.

Reed

Very Fishe
I just picked up a group of Gibberosa mpimbwe blue Frontosa. Can't wait for the to get to breeding size
uploadfromtaptalk1459215080735.jpg

Veryfishe.com

uploadfromtaptalk1459215080735.jpg