• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish First PRE ORDER List

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

The first pre order list is up for batfish at:

http://www.batfishaquatics.com/preorder.php .

This is a shorter list than usual, and we'll be adding a lot of cool stuff to it. I've given you all a special deal with 15% off even on PRE ORDER stuff. A couple of really awesome highlights from the list:

Regan's Dwarf Pikes -- awesome little pike cichlid!
Green Terrors, SHOW Size -- A couple of people in the clubs have gotten these fish from me. They're INCREDIBLE fish.
Loiselle's Cichlid -- A beautiful and not often see guapote.
Two species of Uaru
Wild Discus

Gold Roseline Barbs (Denisoni) -- they're expensive, but you don't see them often, and they're gorgeous.

Some awesome and rare Corydoras!

Lots of other really, really cool fish -- check out the whole list. :)

Since we're still kinda far out from the BFD, the list is a little brief at the moment; I'll be updating and adding to it over the next couple of weeks. Another one will go up next Fridya.

Termato

Board of Directors
What a list...I'm in trouble.

How big are the discus? Could you post a picture?
Also what size are the Angelfish Manacupuru?

JLW

CCA Members
The Gold Roselines are fishin' gorgeous, man. :)

The Manu Angels are kind of a disappointing size, to be honest. I just got some in for a different customer, and they're better than quarter body size (plus fins), but not much more. I don't have a picture of the wild blue discus -- they'll be 3-4" body size, though!

FishEggs

Duh, long day at work and my brain tired. found the price by clicking on the pre-order list. lol so about what size will the Gold Roselines be?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Do you think you will be able to get Phoenix or Chili Rasboras? Also Do you have any Fire bellie newts?

JLW

CCA Members
Actually, you can't do eggs, either. But... I have some adults left. :)

The Gold Denisoni are about a 2" fish, I believe.

There's several kinds of Frontosa listed on the list -- click the link and hit the tab for Old World cichlids. The smalls will be, well, small -- about 2-3". Large is, of course, not what we hobbyists call large (10-12") but more like what you'd expect at a pet store for large -- 6" or so.

lkelly

Members
Large is, of course, not what we hobbyists call large (10-12") but more like what you'd expect at a pet store for large -- 6" or so.

(Snickers immaturely and checks preorder list to see if Josh had any wood for sale...)

Aqua410

Members
Can you tell me how big the 'Show' Green Terrors are? Also I remember you having some Red Sev's in stock a few months ago. Any chance those might be in?

JLW

CCA Members
The Show Green Terrors are about 8-10". Males have a big, nice nuchal hump on them. These are fantastic fish!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
A little bit of time left on the last of Batfish pre-orders. Make sure to check the site for in-stock fish that are still available.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
thanks for posting this I thought I missed it. Josh when's the deadline?

One of the lists closed yesterday, the other closed today at 4pm. You can try to email him to see if anything can be added. He can probably take orders on in-stock stuff through tomorrow.