• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My BFD Sale List

ChuckSon_NB

Members
Hello CCA,

Here is the Chuck_Sons Pets "The Big Fish Deal" Price List. I am also open to selling any fish this week so BFD will be the last day any of these fish are available. I'll be in a bit of a hurry that day so to make transactions as smooth and quickly as possible I will have all of the fish bagged with oxygen and in boxes according to their price. Available special fish will be on display in tanks. Everything at my table will be for sale all the way down to the tanks holding the display fish. I will have a small stack of tanks, box of ornaments, clay pots, pumps, and an acrylic 30g setup for sale.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!

<<<<<<FISH>>>>>>

~FREE Box~
3" Convicts
3" Geophagus

~ $10 Assorted Cichlid Box~
5-6" Green Terrors

3-4.5" Wild Caught Midas
3-5" Wild Caught Amphilophus Isletas
3" Short Body Flowerhorn
3-4" Blood Parrots

~$25 Hybrid Box~
4-6" Fading Red Texas
3.5"-5" Pearl Dragon and SRD Flowerhorns
5-6" FlowerhornXConvicts
2-5" assorted Vieja Hybrids

~Special Box~
3.5"-4.5" King Midas $25

6" Salvini $25

3.5-5" Red Islantums $30
5 " Frontosa $35
5" Female breeder King Kong Parrot $40

6.5" Fading Red Texas $50
9"-11" Angel Fish $75
3.5"-5" AAA Red Mammons $100-$200
3-5" Kamfa Flowerhorns $100-$200
7" A Grade Red Mammon $250
6" Red Kamfa $250

<<<<<<SUPPLIES>>>>>>
$2 ORNAMENTS and Clay Pots

$15
Fluval 205

Glass Tanks
.50 cent a gallon
10 gal. $5
20 gal. $10
30 gal. $15
Acrylic 30 gallon Tank, Stand, plant soiled Substrate $75

**These fish are available during the week so PM me if interested.**

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested in the green terrors, but I wouldn't be able to catch up with you before the BFD. Let me know if you'd be around before sunday.

Becca

Members
Yes, I would definitely like a regular 20 if you're willing to reserve it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ChuckSon_NB

Members
GTs are gone, 1 Geo left, All tanks are brand new, Will hold the 20 for Becca, the 30 glass and 30 acrylic are not breeders. here are some pics of some of the available fish.

image(164).jpg

image(92).jpg

image(72).jpg

image(194).jpg

image(185).jpg

image(183).jpg

image(180).jpg

image(191).jpg

image(184).jpg

image(186).jpg

image(90).jpg

image(192).jpg

image(198).jpg

image(200).jpg

image(199).jpg

ChuckSon_NB

Members
lol Thanks ..that would probably eventually kill everything in my tank

Actually depending on what you have, they probably wont kill anything at all. That's a part of what make Red Mammons so interesting and valuable. They can be big beautiful and aggressive looking but are only semi-aggressive towards each other and they can be kept with many other fish. Great community tank fish. I know a few people who have kept Mammons in communities with Red Severums.Terrell Parker is one.

Jlovell

Members
My number is 717-507-2137 I am staying in room 1124 when will you have the geo at the BFD? Please call me I've been excited hoping.