• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling off some of my equipment and fish - See List

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I am rehoming some of my fish and selling off some of my equippment to get some new fish and new equippment. I provide descriptions and pictures of everything below. I would be willing to ship non-live items, but buyer will take on cost of shipping. I live in Bowie, MD. PM me if interested or leave questions/claims in the thread.

1) Electric Blue Jack Dempsey - 3-4 inches long, blind - $20

2) Marineland Emperor 400 HOB filters - NO impellers, no filter cartriges - $20 each - 2 available

3) Brown Bristlenose FEMALE Plecos - 2 available at 3-4 inches long - $5 each (may also have an albino or two available at this size and price as well)

4) Tank Divider - $10?

5) Tank Decor Item - $5

20160113_171314.jpg

20160105_110141.jpg

20160105_103945.jpg

20160105_105522.jpg

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
No. He can see, but it is limited for sure. If I put my hand up to the tank, he can see it. He can also find food by putting it straight in front of his nose and then trying to eat it. He can orient himself.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
slr, I PM'd you with my address and cell#. Let me know when is good for you. I start school next week, but will have lots of time to meet up with you still.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Plecos are spoken for, but haven't left yet. I kept 3 hatches, so I'll have fry ready eventually. The EBJD is pending. All the rest are still available.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Plecos just left. EBJD sale is pending above post. Sean, slr, I have pm'd you multiple times. Are you still interested in the filters?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
The blind EBJD died suddenly today. Not sure why. Other tank mates and water parameters are fine. That obviously takes him off of the list. That leaves the filters, the tank divider, and the decor. All serious offers will be considered. Must sell them soon to make room for new stuff.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Appreciate the humor, Matt. Since I was working towards getting him another home, he was not near as heavy a blow as my big EBJD.