• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 400 Gallon Aquarium $2 a gallon

Hicgup

Members
Overall dimensions are 106-1/4" long, 33-1/4" wide, 41-1/4" high. (Inside dimensions are a little smaller)
Drilled for closed loop, 2" bulkheads (currently capped) four in the back, two in the bottom, two smaller bulkheads on right side. Built in overflow on left side-( I just took this apart on the outside of the tank-can be re-worked-or closed depending on your wants and needs).
Front is 3/4" glass, no big or noticeable scratches, and the viewing window is 90-1/4" long by 28-1/4" tall.

Stand that it is on now is included in the price.

Tank is full of water now, and can be viewed in Hampton, Va. by appointment. Keep in mind this tank holds one and a half tons of water.
It is a awesome deal for the right person with the right location.

it is a good deal. while i may be the right person, my 28" wide doorway dictates that i am not in the right location.
good luck with the sale!

Becca

Members
it is a good deal. while i may be the right person, my 28" wide doorway dictates that i am not in the right location.
good luck with the sale!

For whatever reason, the picture of you running to your doorway with a tape measure to check gave me a chuckle.:lol:

For whatever reason, the picture of you running to your doorway with a tape measure to check gave me a chuckle.:lol:

that would be a sight!:lol:
unfortunately, i'm at work (it would totally fit in my office!!), and i've run into problems getting stuff into my apartment before, so am painfully aware of the narrowness of my doorway. when i first moved in a bought a couch that was 30" any which way. ended up cutting it in half with a sawz-all to take it in and reassemble it. that ended terribly.

Hicgup

Members
good luck with the sale!

The "right" person is more than half the equation. It would not fit through my fish room door-had to do with the angle and distance from the house wall-not a math error on the size of the door on my part, so I had to cut a hole out of the fish room wall to get the tank in. I will have to cut the hole back out again if I sell the tank. If the tank doesn't sell maybe I'll put a breeding group of fronts in it, or set it up as a species tank for Msobo Magunga Deep, or Trophs. :unsure: