• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello everyone

zackcrack00

Members
Welcome! I'm nearing my second year as a member of the club and the forum, ad it's all rewarding!!! Think about joining the club, it's got a lot of perks and it's only $20 for a full year! (I think)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

miguelgr7

Members
Welcome! I'm nearing my second year as a member of the club and the forum, ad it's all rewarding!!! Think about joining the club, it's got a lot of perks and it's only $20 for a full year! (I think)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I already subscribed to the club and pay membership for a year, I'm hoping the moderator or club organizers confirm my income to the club that I'm not getting any mail from them.

I already subscribed to the club and pay membership for a year, I'm hoping the moderator or club organizers confirm my income to the club that I'm not getting any mail from them.

Your name on the forum shows green, meaning that you are a paid CCA member. You won't get any sort of confirmation email. Welcome!!

miguelgr7

Members

ok thank i saw my nickname, thank you for letting me know. best