• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

dwarf cichlid fish looking to buy

miguelgr7

Members
Hi all I would like to know if anyone in this community has the following fish

nannacara aureocephalus pair, nannacara anomala pair and Ivanacara Adoketa only Female.

I hope someone has them because I am very interested in buying them please let me know if anyone has in stock these fish, greetings and thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Lucas has some for sale at his Marketplace table at AquaMania 2 in a few weeks. The event is at the Gaithersburg Hilton, probably not too far from your house. You should come check it out!

A link to the event website is on the home page of the forum.

Jon

miguelgr7

Members
Lucas has some for sale at his Marketplace table at AquaMania 2 in a few weeks. The event is at the Gaithersburg Hilton, probably not too far from your house. You should come check it out!

A link to the event website is on the home page of the forum.

Jon

ok thanks for your answer, I'll see if I go to the event that is not far from my home, I want to ask you a question I see that you're a member of the association, I am very interested in joining the association and today I enrolled and pay membership for a year, wanted to know how I can know if I was accepted or immediately or have to have a membership number?, I hope you can guide me please, I'll be very grateful, greetings and thanks

Becca

Members
I'm trying to set mine up again soon. Also, I think Jmty (Jose) might have some. I saw him with a couple bags of juveniles the other day. ;-)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
ok thanks for your answer, I'll see if I go to the event that is not far from my home, I want to ask you a question I see that you're a member of the association, I am very interested in joining the association and today I enrolled and pay membership for a year, wanted to know how I can know if I was accepted or immediately or have to have a membership number?, I hope you can guide me please, I'll be very grateful, greetings and thanks

So glad you joined! Our webmaster will get an email now that you paid for your membership and will get you set up in the forum. It shouldn't take long, but maybe later in the day or tomorrow.

Jmty

Members
yes i got some juvies nannacara aurephalous got 10 left 2 months or so old will have to look records to tell you exact age.

miguelgr7

Members
So glad you joined! Our webmaster will get an email now that you paid for your membership and will get you set up in the forum. It shouldn't take long, but maybe later in the day or tomorrow.

ok thanks for the reply, hope to bring some of my knowledge to this association and also learn a lot, thanks