• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS immediate liquidation of fish.

blkmjk

Members
What are u getting? The suspense is killing me

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

It is a priceless pair of something big, Angry , And Green. Rhymes with... well I can't think of what it rhymes with really....

Drew

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Careful - a friend of mine put rays in with some discus and angels... The rays ate lots of worms and krill, and the discus, and the angels...

They were only little teacup rays, to boot...

Teacup stingray is a term used for juvenile wild caught rays that havnt yet been identified. This could mean a species that stays small or a baby that will turn into a monster. If it was P.orbingyi or P.motoro (two of the most commonly imported and aggresive rays) I wouldnt be surprised.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
LOL... I am... a stingray! And some angels and rainbows!

I'm already going to be trying a potential dangerous mix with some fish I'm get during aquamania in one of my 125s... I'll have to be ready to move some fish around as needed. I can only imagine what adding that Freddie might do!

-Rich

I have a V.guttalatus with my stingray and they ignore eachother so it might work out.

blkmjk

Members
No not Panama green... Unless you know something about Anton's trip I don't know yet??? If you do I need details asap.

Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't have any inside scoop. I was trying to figure out what is big, green, and angry besides the Hulk.

blkmjk

Members
Dang nabbit. Oh well. I still have a priceless pair on the way. I will pick them up after I get this tank up and running. I mean priceless because I don't think I will ever move the pair unless I get offered a fortune.

Drew