• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish food and T5HO Lights

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Everyone,

No cool pre-orders for the meeting this time around, though if you recently ordered something for pre-orders, it'll be delivered at the meeting. Please tell me if you won't be attending. Don't forget about our sale on Sunday. I will not be advertising what's going on sale before hand -- suffice it to say it'll be a lot of cool fish that have been hanging out for way too long.

A lot of you have probably gotten some of the samples of New Era's Grazer Food that I've been giving to CCA for the raffle. This is the last month we'll have this food on sale as part of our introductory rate. If you haven't seen it, this is a fairly unique food. It's shaped like a little doughnut, and is kind of a gummy food that softens with water. You put it onto a special holder, and the fish can slowly graze at it all day. It is fantastic for fry, or fish with fairly small stomachs that need to eat continually. This is not a vacation food, and will only last in the tank for about 8-12 hours. (I actually don't know what the upper limit is, my fish eat it quickly). The only complaint I have for it is that when placed in a small tank, it'll cloud the water. It shouldn't go into anything smaller than a 29-gallon or so.

You can see some photos of it in action, as well as pricing info, at :

http://batfishaquatics.com/equipment.php

Also, we have just picked up a new line of 2-lamp T5 HO Lights from Aquatic Life, and are offering a great deal on these. Orders must be placed and paid for by 20 February, and lights can be delivered to a meeting, including AquaMania, picked up, or shipped (at additional cost).

Freshwater T5 HO Lights (2-Lamp)

20" -- $110
24" -- $120
30" -- $135
36" -- $140
48" -- $150

Marine T5 HO Lights (2-Lamp)
20" -- $110
24" -- $120
30" -- $135
36" -- $140
48" -- $150

ddavila06

Members
Central/South American Cichlid Pellets, 120-G

what makes this a good mix especially for central/south american cichlids? i? pellet? for big fish?? little fish??? curious

madcobra216

Members
Looking for 60" T5 bulbs, any suggestions other than online...?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App