• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA PLAYOFFS ITS FANNNNNNNNTASTIC!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yea, Kobe was choking big time last night. He lost his composure and could not make a freakin free throw...talk about Shaq missing those shots.

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
It's ok gotta let them have one.
no a sweep always looks better in the record books and in memory but an extra playoff bonus check per gm is even sweeter.;) all together shall we say......CHAAAAA-CHINGGGGG!!!:p

CARTEL IM LOVING YA NEW AVITAR BUD!

Cartel

Members
A sweep would look better but i think it would be sweet to finish the series in L.A. with L.A. winning it all.

The avy is kinda neat huh? lol Danger said the same thing the other day. Ima keep this one for awhile.

Magic seem to try to not lose the game at the end rather than to keep playing offense how they played the rest of the game and it goes horribly wrong, screws up their rythm and next thing they know the Lakers are past them. All except for the first game of course, which was blowout city. Even the game they won, should never have been as close as it was. Big problem for them though is the charity stripe.....59% in the last game, when you go to OT, says alot. The Magic were 22 for 37....that ridonculous in a championship series

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
why in the world do they still hav lebron muppet commercials when he isnt in the finals? makes no sense! they have not one muppet of howard and kobe. if i was howard id feel like that would give me some fire to go out and get a "w".

maddog10

Members
The commercial with the kid is FUNNY! I laugh every time I see it, especially when he has to explain his allergies.

Poor magic, they can never catch a break. That derrick fisher three pointer and with 4 seconds was crucial and If Howard had made at least one free throw at the end the series would now be 2-2. The lakers know how to win and the magic seem to know how to lose games.

Cartel

Members
I think at this point its going to be an uphill battle for Orlando. They would now have to win 3 straight games to win it. Yes it can be done but the chances are very slim.

I would like the series to end in L.A. that way they can win at home court.

Howard isnt under contract with them I dont think and I believe he is under contract with a rival company hence why he cant be a muppet with Lebron and Kobe.....think he is an Adidas guy.

Done in Five....kind of a let down to end that way though. The game wasnt nearly competitive. Pietrus was a cold fish and Lamar Odom just tore into them. Ahh well See you next year.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
D a m n, Kobe did it... he won it for the 4th time and you know what, their coach will now go down as one of the greatest.

RM