• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tropheus Tank

brunofraga

Members
Hey Guys,

I would like to share with you the picture of my 2 tropheus colonies. I hope you enjoy it.

Tropheus Moorii Namansi

Morrii%20Namansi_zpsrl4ybcav.jpg

Tropheus Moorii Katoto

IMG_9173_zpspytjuuij.jpg

brunofraga

Members
Thanks guys.

Pat - When I decided back on 2014 to came back to the hobby, I made a decision to focus especially only one species at that time my eyes were on tropheus, right now I have 2 WC colony producing a ton of fry and 1 F1 small colony of Tropheus Chinsanze around 3" total of 9 that I bought back on Oct 20014 small 0.75" from our local breeder in VA. The passion started making my family adjust to my addition, one more colony on the way from the lake should be here in few weeks this time, will be tropheus brichardi once they arrive and settle I will post pictures. I also have two pairs of Demasoni that share the tank with tropheus katoto.

Jon - I have 11 WC Namansi and on the Katoto Group about 17 WC and 10 f1 that I added back to grow the group.

Dhaval - I'm sorry for the link, I deleted something on my photobucket that messed things up, more pictures below.

Katoto_zpshvxobe5v.jpg

IMG_9169_zpshdqrjr2q.jpg

Morrii%20Katoto_zpsdug1eugg.jpg

IMG_9151_zpsyihl6ia4.jpg

IMG_9157_zpsmknsafny.jpg

IMG_9146_zpsbfxckybz.jpg

Last edited:

brunofraga

Members
Thank you, unfortunately after posting on CL the juveniles for sale someone showed up yesterday and bought WC group of Katoto, I'm only left with the fry.
I will be receiving another colony pretty soon.