• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Funny Craigslist "Deals"

mchambers

Former CCA member
There was one a few years ago (that I posted in this thread) selling used tank water, on the same theory.

clearsky5

CCA Members
some time ago, I was on the hunt for a "cheap" 75 or 90 gallon and was searching CL
and came across an add "Large tank 75+ gallons for sale......" $50 good deal eh?

from previous encounters, I inquired and asked for the dimensions first response(on the tele) was 5feet x 2feet x maybe 2 feet or so...........
yeah??????????

so I asked him to measure it exactly, (so I could make sure it fit my stand...) :)
measured out to be 36"x12"x16"

explained to him his tank was only a 30 gallon, and the dude actually argued it with me. Told me he bought it as a "large tank" over 50 gallons....
thanked him and moved on.....

Acpape0

Members
Keep dreaming!

Fish Tank Corner $999

http://frederick.craigslist.org/for/4433479506.html

For sale is a custom corner fish tank 54 gallons with overflow and black silicon,dimensions for tank are 39"W x 27.4"L x 23"H, the stand is 40 inches tall the canopy is 12 inches tall both are finished with cherry laminate finish +glass top, total height is 75 inches. the unit is reef ready, also if you look at the pictures you will see that the aquarium trim dose not show like the other standard stands. i can have the background finished to your choice of color. This is not going to be up for sale long it is also on ebay for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Just saw this again today lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app