• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 6

fischfan13

Banned
After 6 weeks there are still no guarantees. With 7 regular season weeks left everyone is still in position for a playoff spot. The Love Canal Mutants have come out of nowhere to become one of the scariest teams to face. Three teams have taken nose dives with losing streaks of at least 3 games. Big Boys and HowYOUdoin'? still lead their divisions with HowYOUdoin'? still undefeated.

Some major position players are having their Bye Week going into Week 7.

Standings:

Division 1
HowYOUDoin? ........... 6-0-0 W-6
Rockville Road Rage .. 4-2-0 L-1
Love Canal Mutants ...3-3-0 W-3
Predators ...................3-3-0 L-2
Super Red Emperor's.. 2-4-0 L-4
TheOtherRedheadGirl . 2-4-0 W-1

Division 2
Big Boys................... 4-2-0 W-2
Prancing Peacocks .. 3-3-0 W-2
Cheatin *******s .. 3-3-0 W-2
SOMD Blue Crabs .....2-4-0 L-3
Maryland Steel Beast 2-4-0 L-3
DHusk's Destroyers ..2-4-0 L-2​

fischfan13

Banned
Its about to start getting really interesting. Can the top teams hold up when their money players are on bye?

Bye Week for Brady.

Choices:
Conservative...Sanchez
Going for broke...Tebow

It was 20 years since I was involved in a football draft...I didn't decide to be in a league just to finish 8-8.;)

fischfan13

Banned
Maybe I just didn't know the rules, but if you go into the week with an -empty- on your roster I thought you had to fill it by Sunday at 1pm.

Anyone?

fischfan13

Banned
Maybe I just didn't know the rules, but if you go into the week with an -empty- on your roster I thought you had to fill it by Sunday at 1pm.

Anyone?

No one?
Wow.
This might sound like sour grapes, to one person, but I am in disbelief that my opponent this week was allowed to fill an "empty" roster position at 9:30pm Sunday for the Monday night game, was given the player and, of course, that player scores 18 points to beat me.

Well in all leagues that I play in, as long as the player that is being substituted IN has not started his game, you can put him on the roster and is eligible to play.