• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Apistogramma cf. commbrae FREE (must donate to CCA)

William

Members
Hi everyone, I am offering a free 6 pack of Apistogramma cf. commbrae "Bella Union" to the members of CCA. These were collected by Tony and Matt in Uruguay. Matt was kind enough to give me a pair and I'm here to return the favor to CCA.

First of all, to get these fish you MUST donate $25 to CCA and be a PAID MEMBER of CCA. I will confirm you have donated before giving you these fish.

Second, These fish are very small, only 1/4" so if you do not have a small food available to feed them, DO NOT TAKE THEM! Something similar to baby brine shrimp will be needed to raise these fish. 6 fish will be enough to nearly guarantee you a pair out of it, which is why I do this in 6's.

Third, I am not shipping or delivering these fish, if you want them you need to drive to me and pick them up. I live in Oxford, PA. It's about 1 hr and 45 mins to the CCA meetings for me. Normally I don't mind shipping or bringing the fish to meetings, but I'm very busy right now and don't have the spare time for something I'm giving away.

Lastly, do not reply here if you want the fish. I do not check this forum very often, and I will be posting this other places as well. On facebook I will be selling these fish, but for cheap. CCA is the only place getting them 100% free if they want them. If you reply here, it's an almost certain way to make sure you DO NOT end up getting these fish.

Here is how you can contact me to get the fish.
Phone - (832) 6 five 9 798 one
email - thecichlidgarden@gmail.com
facebook message - https://www.facebook.com/TheCichlidGarden/

When you contact me say I'm from CCA and I want to pick up the fish. This will let me know you have read this message in it's entirety and agree to all the terms.

I've attached a photo of the father here so you can see how they will look when grown

Thanks!

64476_726564224112327_4809630217800992763_n.jpg

Last edited:

William

Members
Happy to do it Jon, Also Matt asked if I can donate some to the next meeting. I will happily donate some to the meeting but I can not make it to the meeting. If someone comes and picks them up from me or pays shipping, I will donate some to the club for the next meeting as well.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Super cool! Glad that you got them to spawn and thanks for doing this!

Cheers.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I hear there might be a group available for auction at the Saturday 4/23 CCY auction (at which I'm presenting) :)

These are a really nice Apisto - not your average commbrae - that is not in the hobby. I gave William a pair because he said he'd spread them around and help get them established with hobbyists. The Apisto Whisperer has done both!

Matt