• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello - Cichlid for adoption

wmoyer25

Members
Hello..
My name is Warren Moyer. I live in Rockville, MD. I joined this forum looking for a new home for my African Cichlid. It was born and raised in my tank. I am offering it free for pick up to a loving tank since it came to me free. It is mature and is about 5" long.

Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 202

wmoyer25

Members
Cichlid for adoption - pic

Here is the picture of the cichlid I have available for a caring tank.
It is tank bred, arrived at no charge, and is available for the price of pickup. Now fully mature it is about 5" in length. I live in Rockville, MD.

Thanks,
wmoyer25@comcast.net
[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]
%7E
[/FONT]

Last edited:

wmoyer25

Members
I am inexperienced at determining the gender of Cichlids and was hoping the egg spots on the anal fin would help. Having done some reading on the subject it seems egg spots are not reliable and the best way is by venting. I will pass on venting.

Acpape0

Members
Worst case scenario ... If he is bullying your other fish and you need need him gone expeditiously, then take him down to a local fish store. They will take him of of your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app