• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tanks, stands, filters

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a few things for sale that can be brought to the holiday party. Pickup can be arranged ahead of time if preferred.

(1) Metal 75g tank stand, black angle Iron. Shelf on bottom will accomadate a second tank, but not a second 75g. $40 OBO

(1) 25g Eclipse tank. 24" footprint, taller than a 20. Includes Eclipse hood system with light and filter. Only 1 light works. Will include extra filters. $60 OBO

(1) Metal 20g stand, black. Will hold above tank or standard 20H. Second shelf will accomadate a 10g tank. $15 OBO

(1) Eheim Professional II canister filter. Need to check exact specs, but includes hoses and spray bar. $80 OBO

(1) CF light fixture. I think its 36" with 2 bulbs, will have to double check. $60 OBO

Assorted reptile equipment. PM if interested in specific items.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Will try to post a few pictures tonight and get specs on the light and filter. Feel free to make an offer, I'd rather get rid of this stuff.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Pictures of canister filter, light, and eclipse tank and stand.

Eheim is a 2222 Professional including ceramic rings and coarse sponge. $45 OBO

Light is a 30" fixture with a 24" CF bulb. 55 or 65 watt bulb (used included). $40 OBO

rich_one

Members
Pictures of canister filter, light, and eclipse tank and stand.

Eheim is a 2222 Professional including ceramic rings and coarse sponge. $45 OBO

Light is a 30" fixture with a 24" CF bulb. 55 or 65 watt bulb (used included). $40 OBO
There's supposed to be pictures?

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
75g tanks stand and Eheim filter sold.

Eclipse 25g tank and stand still available.

30" CF light available.

Pundamilia Nyererei 'Igombe Island' 3" male showing good color $12

Can bring to meeting.