• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Video of 210 gallon post move

Gyarados

Members
Hello everyone,

I made a post awhile back about having to move my 210 gallon into my parents place. It's been roughly 4 months since the move and I'd like to share how the fish were doing.

The move occurred on January 9th. Honestly I have no idea what I would have done if I had waited a week or two longer... (remember that snow?)

Anyways, the move went surprisingly well despite my Arowana jumping 2 feet out of the bucket as soon as I removed the lid (he/she is fine). No casualties occurred.

Fish that were moved:
5x IT Datnoids
1x Flagtail
4x Clown Loaches
1x Centrodoras Brachiatus
5x Silver Dollars
1x Black/Blue Arowana
5x Parrots
2x Gold Algae Eaters
1x Chihuahua
and a partridge in a pear tree...

Here's a video of everyone strutting around after a water change
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ZHVewMmUg
[YT]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a4ZHVewMmUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YT]

Last edited:

Rasta Fish

Members
Nice clean setup
I am trying to seen where all the noise was coming from that type of filter system is normally really quiet

Gyarados

Members
The noise is mostly from the 40g breeder underneath the 210. There's an AC110 and an AC70 running with the water level down roughly 2". The dump filter does add some noise (water trickling inside the container) but not much.

Termato

Board of Directors
That flagtail is beautiful. Hadn't seen a big one like that yet. Nice video!

Next thing you know, arows will grow wings they jump so much.

Face021

Members
That tank is awesome! Beautiful fish. I have been searching hard for a 200 gallon + for so long. New is so expensive.

Gyarados

Members
That tank is awesome! Beautiful fish. I have been searching hard for a 200 gallon + for so long. New is so expensive.

Do you check the Monsterfishkeepers marketplace? I see a lot of great large deals popping up in New Jersey and New York. If you're willing to drive that far.