• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good deal

Becca

Members
You know, I know just the guys for the job :p.

That lighting looks like a real find, though...

Having just broken down and moved a tank this size, I can see why this offer is so good, but it could definitely be BETTER, especially since you have to take the fish, too.

Just all that rock musta cost a few bills. Honestly those lights are probably worth 400 bones

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
You know, I know just the guys for the job :p.

That lighting looks like a real find, though...

Having just broken down and moved a tank this size, I can see why this offer is so good, but it could definitely be BETTER, especially since you have to take the fish, too.

What job did you mean? Moving the tank? Or stand builders? The lighting is probably a cheap knockoff but still better in current usage then PC's i think..

Just all that rock musta cost a few bills. Honestly those lights are probably worth 400 bones

I have seen that kind of rock before in pet smart.. About 50 a piece..definitely worth the whole deal..:) if it weren't glass, I'd get it..

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App