• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Holey Rock For Sale

Ading522

Members
Heard what you did for one of the members here..that was very nice of you..hope we can return the favor by getting merchandise from you..welcome to the forum..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
Heard what you did for one of the members here..that was very nice of you..hope we can return the favor by getting merchandise from you..welcome to the forum..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

how 'bout u tell a little?.

Hannibal

Members
Jim is good people and comes highly recommended by me. According to the tracking I should have my rocks by Friday and will post up some pictures.

Hannibal

Members
As promised... Getting these rocks has motivated me to get this tank up and running. Not how I will probably stack them just wanted to get a pic. Will probably pick up more rocks for the tank as well.

Hannibal

Members
I just need to build a stand and a sump and the tank will be up and running. looking for some time after the holiday.

olzkool

Members
I got my holey rock from him a while ago. Great one on one customer service. He really knows how to deal on a one on one basis and take care of individual needs. There isn't much of that left in todays world. Fantastic pieces as well.