• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Texas Holey Rock for sale

olzkool

Members
I have over 60 lbs of Texas Holey rock. Real premium pieces. 50 pounds were hand picked and selected then shipped to me. I paid $3 per pound for those plus shipping. I then purchased some really nice individual pieces off of Ebay. The last piece I just got at the meeting before last's auction. There are some new pieces that are not shown that I am including. I am going a different direction with this tank. $100 or best offer for all of it.
The picture below is a 4' tank
qyvama.jpg

Hannibal

Members
If you are going to be at the next meeting Ill take it if Steve doesn't. Also, where are you located at in Baltimore. I could probably just swing by and pick it up as I work in Canton.

olzkool

Members
Wow. I could have sold that like 5 times. I never had so many texts and pms about one thing. I wish I had more. Everyone who I ever sold or bought fish from text me and everyone else pm'd. Steve did both lol. So here are the first 2: Chris has 1st dibs via text and phone call, Steve has 2nd via pm and text. Chris is supposed to get it tomorrow but if for some reason he changes his mind its all yours steve. By the way I love the Williamsi I got from you! Now someone buy those **** 24" lights! they are half price!