• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Unopened 1.8KG container of fish food, FREE

JLW

CCA Members
http://www.giveawaytab.com/mob.php?pageid=378006188959182&fb_ref=Default

Hey folks,

Do you have hungry catfish? Do you have A LOT of hungry catfish? Batfish Aquatics is running a GIVE AWAY for a 1.8-KG container of New Era Catfish Pellets. That's 1,800 grams, about 4-pounds, or enough to feed your catfish at least twice. Probably. I mean, if it's like a huge redtail catfish or something, maybe not, but probably.

New Era foods are a unique cold extruded food which retains a higher level and quality of proteins and vitamins than traditional dried and prepared fish foods. This is the reason why they are /the/ choice of public aquaria around the world. In traditional fish food manufacturing, ingredients are blended into a thick paste. This paste is then heated and dried before being formed into flakes, crisps, or pellets. Just like frying an egg denatures the proteins contained in it, this baking process changes the proteins, vitamins, and minerals in fish food, making them less accessible, less natural, and less desirable to fish. In cold extrusion, the food is effectively forced through a sieve, and the liquid portions separated. As such, New Era foods are more moist, more attractive to fish, and better digested. Studies have shown that fish fed cold extruded fish foods, such as New Era, produce less waste and grow at significantly faster rates than others, expressing better colour, vigour, and overall health.

These medium sized, 6mm pellets are ideal for any grazing catfish, including corydoras, ancistrus and other loricariids, and numerous others. Many varieties of benthic (bottom dwelling) fish and invertebrates will eagerly eat these foods, as well.

The 1.8-KG size of this food is not generally available for retail, but has a suggested retail price of nearly a hundred dollars. And you can get it for free. Just click on the link above and answer one simple question on Facebook.

Please note that you must have an active facebook account to enter.

chriscoli

Administrator
normally I hate those things that use Facebook, but since I was Josh...I decided to give it a try. for some reason on the phone app, it just kept sending me in circles....very frustrating.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Worked fine for me (which is unusual).

I'm not a fan of Facebook, but no one is forcing you to enter this promotion. And if you don't enter, my chances are better. : -)

i do have a redtail catfish that'd plow through that in one sitting. but alas, like about 40 other non-sheep people worldwide, i do not have facebook.