• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Big Fish Thank You and a Plea for Turtle

JLW

CCA Members
She was found around 1030 last night, underneath the couches by where the tank was. Somehow, she had been missed when Will and I looked, when the hotel staff repositioned all the furniture, and in four days of cleaning in that area. Remarkably, she managed to not get any dirt, dustbunnies, or anything else on her, and somehow must have found some water under there, as she was well hydrated. How she got there is anyone's guess....

spazmattik

Members
Awesome! Glad you got her back.

That table tank is bad juju... it spilled over last year right? Then turtles go missing?? Dont bring it next year lol

lkelly

Members
She was found around 1030 last night, underneath the couches by where the tank was. Somehow, she had been missed when Will and I looked, when the hotel staff repositioned all the furniture, and in four days of cleaning in that area. Remarkably, she managed to not get any dirt, dustbunnies, or anything else on her, and somehow must have found some water under there, as she was well hydrated. How she got there is anyone's guess....

I'm pretty sure if you get the hotel surveillance video the source of hydration will be cleared up. Matt Quinn was sitting on the couch right by that tank on Saturday evening.

seinfeld_episode091_337x233_040420061511.jpg

Localzoo

Board of Directors

We looked flash lights and all I even lifted the couch if I recall correctly.....you did say no questions asked. Glad she was found well fed and watered. Looks like the hotel gave her food from the pic you sent lol! Did they try to charge her for the stay?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

clearsky5

CCA Members
Josh...
good to hear you got your girl back......
but more than that
I am glad it didn't fall under unscrupulous behavior.