• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Waldorf

Hello everyone!

I fell in love with cichlids 4 years ago and now have overstocked my tank. Help!

I will be moving in a few months so if anyone is interested in adding more yellow labs in their tanks, let me know :p.

Also, I need help in re-homing my 4 year old oscar for those that love the big fish :D.

Eyeguy05

Members
Hello everyone!

I fell in love with cichlids 4 years ago and now have overstocked my tank. Help!

I will be moving in a few months so if anyone is interested in adding more yellow labs in their tanks, let me know :p.

Also, I need help in re-homing my 4 year old oscar for those that love the big fish :D.

got a pic of that oscar? how big is he? ive actually been thinking about getting one for my 150 but he may eat all my current fish.

Oscar

This 4 year old oscar had a 10 year old partner that just passed two months ago. They both layed eggs. That would be great if someone can take good care of her. Oscars will do fine with other large fish. Just as long as they are too big for their mouths, they will be fine.

Last edited:
Mbunas

Hello,

I currently live in Fort Washington but will move to the North Pointe neighborhood in Waldorf next Friday (MAR 18). I've purchased a 75 gallon as a housewarming gift for me.

How many mbunas do you for sale? Will you be able to hold onto them before till I move? I can meet this weekend and pay up front.

-Christian

Last edited by a moderator: