• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Cincinnati

Zack777

Members
Hello, just joined. Found out about you guys through watching Joey (King of DIY) on Youtube. My brother and I are making the trip to Gaithersburg for The Big Fish Deal weekend. Little bit about what I have, aquariums: 160, two 150's, 125, 90 wave front, 60, three 55's, and a bunch of smaller tanks. Fish: Pacus, Oscars, Piranhas, Texas Flowerhorns, Black Belt, Jaguars, Red Tail cat, Plecos, Silver Arowana, Pink Tail Chelseus, Rainbow Shark. Might be forgetting somethings lol. Looking forward for learning some things since I am kinda new to the hobby, only a few years.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Welcome to our forum! Glad to see you have larger tanks, since you have larger fish. What are your long term plans for the red tail cat?

Zack777

Members
Welcome to our forum! Glad to see you have larger tanks, since you have larger fish. What are your long term plans for the red tail cat?

I plan on building a few large tanks when I move into my new house. Joey makes it look soo easy. The Red Tail is about a foot long right now in my 90g wave front. I plan to move him into my 160g, then into whatever I end up building. I know he gets massive so I have to build accordingly lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Zack777

Members
Good thing you are new to the hobby and MTS hasn't set in yet.

:)

Oh it has already set in lol. I have 15 tanks right now... And I plan on building more. I enjoy the hobby very much and it really isn't that expensive, of course depending on what you have. Compared to my other hobby of building and tuning cars.

lkelly

Members
Oh it has already set in lol. I have 15 tanks right now... And I plan on building more. I enjoy the hobby very much and it really isn't that expensive, of course depending on what you have. Compared to my other hobby of building and tuning cars.

Now you'll just have to tune a fish.

(Sneaks out back door to a chorus of groans...)