• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greeting from DC area in MD

Aquaman

Members
I've been on this forum for the past day and it's great to be with local aquarium hobbiests. I've been in the hobby since I was 12(currently 14) and have learned so much from the internet. I'm currently on planted tank forums and have a beautiful planted 55g. I'm not much of a cichlid owner except for a kribensis and looking forward to getting some apistos. Looking forward to be a helpful guy on the forums and gain knowledge.

Forester

Members
Welcome! I'm 15, so not very far apart. You'll love it here, they are especially welcoming to younger members. Are you planning on coming to the next meeting?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Forester

Members
There are more than I thought! That puts us up to 6+ teens!

Aquaman

Members
Welcome! I'm 15, so not very far apart. You'll love it here, they are especially welcoming to younger members. Are you planning on coming to the next meeting?

I'm not a member of the CCA yet, but looking forward to be.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Meetings are typically the 2nd Saturday of the month, although since the Big Fish Deal was last weekend, our next meeting isn't until April. We meet at JFK high school in silver spring.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Termato

Board of Directors
Welcome to the forum! I went to my first meeting in February and it's more than worth it. Wonderful people, fish and...well..everything. :)