• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greetings from Cheverly

pete2e

Members
I only just found out about CCA recently, and could only make Sunday of the BFD. I've kept saltwater and freshwater fish for most of my life. For freshwater I've kept various medium and large Cichlids (Oscars, Jaguars, Convicts, Firemouths, Dempseys, etc.), but now keep mostly smaller cichlids and dwarfs (Rams and Apistos). It was great to at least make Sunday of the BFD, and hope I can attend some of the other meetings.

Pete

Forester

Members
Welcome! Do you have a saltwater tank setup? If so I have lots of equipment I'm trying to get rid of.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pete2e

Members
Welcome! Do you have a saltwater tank setup? If so I have lots of equipment I'm trying to get rid of.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yes I still have a salt tank. It's a 40 breeder nano reef that's mostly live rock with hardy softs that even I can managed to keep. I might be interested in some, you could also try wamas's board if you've got a bunch of stuff.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum!

CCA has monthly meetings with speakers, mini-auctions, raffles, etc. each month at JFK HS in Silver Spring. Come check it out!

Matt