• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordering from Davesfish

Malawimania

Members
I've recently placed an order with Dave. I have one other member who is splitting shipping with me. We would like to get another member or two, add to our order, and keep our shipping cost down. I will be picking the fish up this Saturday 12/1.

The cut off day to place an order is no later then Thursday 11/29. I live in Harford County and can deliver your fish to you if it's in route from BWI. I am always willing to meet at a resonable place if not in route.

I just bought my very first Champsochromis Caeruleus from Dave he's over 8". Can't wait to get this big boy in my Tank! Dave has some left last I checked.

-Steve

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That's a great offer, Steve. Thanks for doing this.

Dave has awesome fish. I'm certain that your Champso will not let you down.

Malawimania

Members
That's a great offer, Steve. Thanks for doing this.

Dave has awesome fish. I'm certain that your Champso will not let you down.

No problem, I thought I might as well get myself a Christmas present. It's pretty bad when you have to use Christmas as an excuse to buy fish. Most likely I would've placed an order regardless the occasion. The Champ has been at the top of my list for about a year now.

-Steve

Malawimania

Members
Dave has a fish I would really like to get:
A male: Ancistrus sp. L378 Rio Garupi, Brazil ''Mottled Bristlenose''

However I won't be able to meet on Saturday. If some else wants to get in and could bring it to the Holiday party I could order and pay some towards shipping.

I will not be at the holiday party this year. I can deliver your fish to a CCA member if they're in route from BWI to Harford County. Let me know if you have any luck.

-Steve

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Steatocranus tinanti ''Slim Buffalo Head''

I may have to get a couple of these since Matt can't seem to extricate mine from his fish room. (Hint, hint.) :D

Malawimania

Members
I may have to get a couple of these since Matt can't seem to extricate mine from his fish room. (Hint, hint.) :D

Sounds like a plan. Send me a PM if you decide to go with the buffalo heads. We can arrange a pick up or drop off depending on where your at.

-Steve