• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Top Fin 300 watt heater

Peacockbass

:angry:So 2 weeks ago i went into the fish room to see that one of my ebo jager heaters had failed and the tank was 67 degrees. Without having a spare on hand i had no other option but to run over pets mart and buy a heater. I pickup up the cheapest one which was still 30 dollars. A 300 watt TOP FIN heater with the intent on using it until i could place a order from kens to stock up on a few spares. Well today when i did a temp check i noticed that the tank was again getting cold. With further inspection i noticed that the heater had already failed. My question to you guys is, has anyone here had to deal with pets mart on a return. I dont have the box or reciept and top fin is a store brand so i dont see a manufacturers web page to complain to. I plan on taking it over to the store tomorrow to at least get a new one if not my money back. Hopefully all goes well or all hell is going to break loose. This is rediculous that it only lasted 2 weeks. I have heaters that i have spend alot less for that have been running for years. :angry::angry:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If you have a pals account they should be able to track the purchase. Sometimes they are also able to retrieve the reciept if you paid with a card and k ow the date within 30 days or so. But at the least they will exchange it for you.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org