• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Well, I got married last weekend.

rsanz

monster tank newbie
:wub: Photographic evidence:

4814294152_92bf413afd_b.jpg

It explains why I haven't been around lately. Planning a wedding is no small task! It was an all-around great day/weekend, though. Everything went off without a hitch, which I know is very rare from all the horror stories that I have heard from friends and family. I'm a very lucky guy to have married such a loving woman.

Just wanted to share with you guys! Now that it's done I'll have more time for my favorite hobby, and maybe I'll even get to start coming to meetings again! :)

toddnbecka

Members
As long as she lets you out for at least some of the meetings and doesn't give you grief about your fish at home consider yourself fortunate (I do.)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH WITH YEAARS OF LOVE AND BLESSINGS. REMEMBER THIS....NEVER GO TO BED MAD OR ANGRY WITH EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS WORK IT OUT BEFORE U SLEEP ON IT. LASTLY, YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE RIGHT AND NOR WILL SHE BUT YOU WILL SLEEP MUCH BETTER IF YOU JUST LET HER THINK SHE IS RIGHT. LOL MIND OVER MATTER. NOW ENJOY YOUR LOVELY BRIDEAND YOUR NEW LIVES TOGETHER MAN. BEST WISHES.

Leffler817

CCA Members
CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH WITH YEAARS OF LOVE AND BLESSINGS. REMEMBER THIS....NEVER GO TO BED MAD OR ANGRY WITH EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS WORK IT OUT BEFORE U SLEEP ON IT. LASTLY, YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE RIGHT AND NOR WILL SHE BUT YOU WILL SLEEP MUCH BETTER IF YOU JUST LET HER THINK SHE IS RIGHT. LOL MIND OVER MATTER. NOW ENJOY YOUR LOVELY BRIDEAND YOUR NEW LIVES TOGETHER MAN. BEST WISHES.

+1
DQ is right on the money. Congrats and many blessings!