• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sale of sadness....

Longfin zebra danios

If anyone wants them, I kinda like them although josh pointed out in the last meeting that they are not the greatest dithers for apistos. And unintentionally that's what they are right now.... also have the cories in the same tank witch was advised against but so far has been okay.

I have 4 10g's, one is spoken for, but I don't really want to sell the rest since they are not worth much and I might use them.

Okay, I am contemplating selling my 75 set up. Its a lot of work and right now I need to focus on other stuff. So if I do decide to sell it, here is a list of equipment for it.

-75g wood trim w centER support with glass lid
-48" current plus led
-Fluval canister 406 & 206 w/spraybar
-hydor egg
-ac 20 powerhead
- bran new 200w Jaeger heater
-big songe filter
-20+ pieces of driftwood and river rocks

I'm not sure if I want to sell this set up or not yet. I would need to move the fish first. But it's a thought because liken said before I need to focus on other things.

Fish are the
- breeding group geos
- 3bn plecos 3"
- royal pleco 5"
- 4 heros efaticus

Just to put it out there.thx yall

Bump, I think I am going to sell the 75g stuff for now. It will be best in the long run. And nxt time around I will be more prepared to start from scratch with a big tank set up.

So what I have for grabs is all layed out on my previous post in this thread =)