• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff for sale and free

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
6 or thoracochromis brauschi for sale. They are adults. 50 or best offer.

Free full 55g set up minus filter has painted background that is light blue. The tank and stand are display quality. I got it for free so I'll pass it along in the same manner.

Free 55 stand and canopy.

No delivery

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
any idea what the gender ratio on the brauschi is?

I think I have two males atleast. They never colored up for me. I got these from another member. If you want them Christine they are yours for free. You gave me that Eheim gravel vac.

chriscoli

Administrator
I think I have two males atleast. They never colored up for me. I got these from another member. If you want them Christine they are yours for free. You gave me that Eheim gravel vac.

If nobody else wants them, I'll definitely take them....but if someone else does show an interest, that's cool too!

Deluca102

CCA Members
6 or thoracochromis brauschi for sale. They are adults. 50 or best offer.

Free full 55g set up minus filter has painted background that is light blue. The tank and stand are display quality. I got it for free so I'll pass it along in the same manner.

Free 55 stand and canopy.

No delivery

Do you still have thoracochromis brauschi for sale I need 4-6 can you ship to philadelphia?