• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tropheops sp. 'elongatus boadzulu'

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
A friend of mine got a large group of these from Doug @ Reserve Stock and now he's covered up with fry. These mbuna are covered in Konings natural habitat 4th edition on page 85 with m & f photos on page 87. This group is kept in a species only tank and look bangin!!! He has many fry for sale 1"-1 1/2" and he's only asking $3 ea. These will be available for pickup at the Catfish Convention next weekend. Here's a pic of his dominant male that I took today with my phone...

b2c85120.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Quality mbuna are truly a thing of beauty... I'd be all over this if I had room for old world stuff!

Matt

KMX

Members
I know this is a very old post but I just got some of these in from my buddy Dave S down in San Antonio and DRAF. Anywho Im looking to add a different blood line. Anyone have any for sale? Thanks so much!

Expand the hobby!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I posted some info for you in your welcome thread, good luck tracking more down. Really nice mbuna and not one that everybody has or has already kept.