• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Jumbie

Members
I placed my order this morning, I was unable to use the coupon but no big deal I need the shirt anyways. Now I'm ready to represent my "SET" at the ACA.

Spine

Members
Just ordered my shirts. There is a 20% of promo code on the first page of the site it's good until 11:59pm tomorrow.:D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm, I did not know about that. I wish they would email me these things.
It was through today so I ordered two new tshirts for myself.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm, I just noticed that the estimated time for delivery on my two shirts is after I leave to fly out. Oh well.

If anyone else plans on ordering it may be too late for the convention. Unless you use the upgraded shipping.
Just an fyi.

Spine

Members
Hmm, I just noticed that the estimated time for delivery on my two shirts is after I leave to fly out. Oh well.

If anyone else plans on ordering it may be too late for the convention. Unless you use the upgraded shipping.
Just an fyi.
I think their estimates are for worst cause scenarios.My estimate was for 7-10 days but the shirts arrived in 3 days.Either way I'm ready for ACA with some fresh CCA gear!:D:D:D:D

Jumbie

Members
All I am saying is that I'm glad I ordered mine when I did because I paid for the 5-7 day express shipping because the 7-10 day was cutting it close and it took 4 days to process my order and 5 more days to get to my house LOL.

I wasn't taking any chances. I need the 'small' slize in the women's "Jr. Spaghetti Tank" so about a month ago, I ordered one in white and one in yellow. Could only get the thong in white.

Figured best to be in full CCA garb for that tank decorating contest. We'll need all the luck we can get :eek:

Heck, even if we don't win, we'll be the best dressed in our club shirts! ;)

And SO SO SO looking forward to seeing a bunch of you later this week at the ACA. Very excited indeed!

:jumpy:

hmmm..... I need a blonde version of her. :rolleyes:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I want to thank everyone that bought CCA merchandise before the ACA convention.
We got our small percentage but the big thing is you are now advertising for your club.
I don't think we have sold that many items in such a short time since the month we opened the store.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh, and I just spotted this.

HALLOWS_Banner_760x60.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
They are having a

TAKE $10.00 OFF for orders of $50.00 or more
from the 20th to the 23rd.

code is Friend10

So if you were going to make an order, I would wait.

fishology

Members
i will order some stuff real soon!! Goodness gracious that's a lot of stuff!!! I see a few items already calling my name .... and some Christmas presents too. Scott