• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

May Meeting Update!! Different Room at JFK HS!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

Please be aware that our May meeting will be held in the Chorus Room at JFK High School instead of our normal spot in the cafeteria. The school has a function and notified us earlier this week that they have moved our spot.

We hope to get to the school a little early on Saturday and get some signs posted.

Sorry for the late notice, but this was out of our control.

Jon

Becca

Members
Lol I played bass in and outside of school but haven't played in a few years...but if you decide to sing I can back you lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

So if we add Lucas, Dan, and Jonny, we'll have a boy band, right?

Zack - the blonde
Lucas - the dark-curly haired guy
Jonny - Sorry dude, can't remember what you look like.
Dan - Apologies again, I really can't remember what you look like either.
Will - the guy with the goatee and ponytail who seems WAY too old to be an a boy band :p.

Guys, I couldn't help myself... You know I :wub: you guys!

Gilcano

Members
Sorry guys, in which state is this meeting at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I believe the chorus rooms are somewhat sound proof so we can torture each other and not anyone else in the school. Lol
I think Matt could be our hype man, now we just need to wrk out security, you know how fans get lol :)

Ps meeting in chorus room if you didn't already know.
(Gotta keep it relevant)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
So who's bringing the karaoke machine?

Also, I mean, I always wanted to be a boy, but never thought I'd get to be the lead singer of a boy band! WOW!!! :p

Becca

Members
Do we need a food thread for the May meeting, or is there no food allowed because we're in the chorus room?