• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Grow-out contest forum

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
This section will be for any and all announcements, discussion and chest beating about any and all grow out contests.

dogofwar

CCA Members
It would be great to focus on ACA CARES fish.

I'd be happy to provide more Hap. sp. "ruby" but we've already done that one :)

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Next spawn of Cryptoheros myrnae that I have (which are ACA CARES), I'll donate for this. They just spawn, shall we say, intermittently.

The Victorians are ideal for this because captive populations are about it...they're prolific...and it's important to get them in a bunch of hands.

Anyone got anything other than sp. "ruby" going?

Matt

What about some champsochromis careleus, Lethrinops sp. Red Cap, or Aulonocara Lwanda???? I'd be more than happy to donate some of those...

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Next spawn of Cryptoheros myrnae that I have (which are ACA CARES), I'll donate for this. They just spawn, shall we say, intermittently.

The Victorians are ideal for this because captive populations are about it...they're prolific...and it's important to get them in a bunch of hands.

Anyone got anything other than sp. "ruby" going?

Matt
IVE GOT SOME "La Ceiba Yellow Head" THAT I ARE 2" @ MOST AND IM GROWING THEM UP ALONG WITH A GOLD TIGER MANAGUENSE. :jumpy: